Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Chicago and Cook County: A Guide to Research? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Chicago and Cook County: A Guide to Research. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Chicago and Cook County: A Guide to Research ReviewThis is hands down the most comprehensive resource on all aspects of genealogical research in the Chicago/Cook County Illinois area bar none. I purchased this book when it was new and don't know how else I would have done as much Chicagoland area research without it. Without this book I would have had no idea where to start researching when visiting Chicago and really helped insure I got the biggest bang for the buck when there. Where Ms. Szucs really pays off is breaking out the various municipalities and even offers offbeat sources such as the Medical Examiners Office that I would NEVER have thought of and it's a good thing as I've used that as a resource twice now with great results. Yes, it would be great to have an updated edition with new area codes and telephone numbers, internet sources and the like, but I find those sources can get stale-dated pretty darned quickly! Mrs. Szucs delivers what you need to get the ball rolling and it's always important to double-check local numbers and use those available resources like Google.Chicago and Cook County: A Guide to Research OverviewWant to learn more information about Chicago and Cook County: A Guide to Research?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment