Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Exploring the Chicago World's Fair, 1893? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Exploring the Chicago World's Fair, 1893. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Exploring the Chicago World's Fair, 1893 Review"Exploring the Chicago World's Fair, 1893" is a good book, but it didn't have an ounce of happiness to it. Under the circumstances, I understand that Dora wouldn't be running with joy throughout the fair, but still, have her smile at the sights and sounds every so often. I find it hard to believe they would build a fair, which reminds me of a modern theme park from today, and then tear it down - how sad. Also, we never found out why Da Pomeroy's letters never made it to his wife and children, what job Mama Pomeroy took to make money for the rent and food, after she quit being Little Egypt, etc. I enjoy Laurie Lawlor's writing, but I am disappointed with the American Sisters series for two reasons: there isn't an Epilogue, so you haven't a clue how the Pomeroy's fair in the future, and second there isn't a historical explanation of the fair. If you don't care to learn about the historical facts of the Chicago World's in 1893, but just want to see what it was like from a child's point of view, then I recommend it - if you want to learn history, then don't bother.Exploring the Chicago World's Fair, 1893 OverviewWant to learn more information about Exploring the Chicago World's Fair, 1893?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment