When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down Review

When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down ReviewEvery Chicagoan knows they live in a cesspool of corruption. It's been that way for more than a century and will probably never change. Robert Cooley is obviously a brave man. He put his life at risk to expose corruption. Though he was once part of that corruption, he ultimately saw that the evil needed to be fought.
That said, the book is disappointing. The writing style is flat and there is far too much focus on Cooley's childhood and personal life. Opportunities are missed time and time again to bring the corrosive effects of political and judicial corruption into sharper relief. Excursions into the impact of mob murders, fixed court cases and the like would have been welcome. Particularly for people who don't live in Chicago, the impact of Cooley's bravery on the people of the city may be lost.
That said, Cooley's book is still worthwhile for demonstrating how a few dishonorable men can steal the life and wealth of a great city.
JerryWhen Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down Overview

Want to learn more information about When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment