Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant Review

Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant ReviewI just ate at Tru for the second time and it was as amazing as the first time - actually this has become my favorite restaurant in the world (sorry Thomas Keller). I was excited to see the Tru cookbook and hoped that, like the stellar French Laundry cookbook, I might be able to use it to cook some of my favorites from Tru. I have read through the entire cookbook a few times and as culinary reading it is wonderful. Sadly in the past few days I have tried three recipes and had three failures. I am an accomplished home chef, not professional by any means but I am a heck of a recipe follower and can usually make any recipe from any cookbook. Unfortunately here it seems that some detail is missing from the recipes or that they are badly written. I'm planning on using this book for inspiration (there's so much of it in here) but will not be following any recipes verbatim. I'd say this was a worthwhile addition to your kitchen library for the reading pleasure alone but be warned that the recipes may not have the results you expect.Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant Overview

Want to learn more information about Tru: A Cookbook from the Legendary Chicago Restaurant?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment