It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago Review

It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago ReviewNow, I'm normally not the kind of lass that enjoys romance but this book hooked me from the first few pages. I enjoyed the book a lot because its not a typical romance novel, which would have turned me off entirely.
I'll be honest, until I got more into the book my gripe was going to be about how quickly Lem and Dani fell in love and how into each other they seemed to be; but as I read through it I could see them in people I knew, and in things I've gone through. The book to me is about how two emotionally screwed up people grow up together and learn to love each other, and themselves.This is most definitely not a typical romance novel.
I highly recommend it!It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago Overview

Want to learn more information about It Only Takes a Moment: A tale of love, relationships, drinking, and debauchery in Chicago?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment