Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Chase (Christian Heritage Series: The Chicago Years #2)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Chase (Christian Heritage Series: The Chicago Years #2). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Chase (Christian Heritage Series: The Chicago Years #2) ReviewThe only reason I didn't give this book a 5 star rating is because parts seemed a little...unrealistic. Like the mobster who is a truant officer. I won't give away the entire story but he seemed like he was either an incredibley paranoid man, or eles Nancy Rue just couldn't think of a reason for Rudy to tangle with mobsters. Little Al is definitly a 'cool' carachter- one you will love. I really like Nancy Rue and once again she has managed to make you feel really sorry for the main carachter and hate the bad guys. I can't say i love any of her carachters(excepting Little Al- but he is the exception to every rule!) but i do like them. An enjoyable read and i would recomend it. Very good moral and talks alot about God. If you have a problem with that i would suggest you not read any books by this author. I would reccomend any of her books, particularly the Williamsburg years. You will DEFINITLY feel sorry for that main carachter!!!The Chase (Christian Heritage Series: The Chicago Years #2) OverviewWant to learn more information about The Chase (Christian Heritage Series: The Chicago Years #2)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment