Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Governor Henry Horner, Chicago Politics, and the Great Depression? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Governor Henry Horner, Chicago Politics, and the Great Depression. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Governor Henry Horner, Chicago Politics, and the Great Depression ReviewWhat a great book. My wife knows how much I love Chicago history and she picked this book up for me over the holidays. I don't get a chance to read much, and am very selective about what I spend my time reading. I had purchased two books on my own since I had a weekend off, A Michio Kaku Physics book (this guy is a genius) and a the biography of Augustus Caesar. I felt bad not reading the book my wife bough me so I thought I would give it a try.The book was truly riveting. It is hard to describe what an amazing (but definitely overlooked) figure Horner is in Chicago history. I literally did not put the book down for 16 hours. If you like Chicago history, or history at all for that matter, pick up this book. This is the first review I have ever felt compelled to write. I don't have time to read, let alone write reviews, but this book provides an insight you won't find in any class, or on any bookshelf if you aren't looking for it. I cannot tell you the last time I enjoyed a book so much.
It is my sincere hope this author takes on another history book, and I really hope it is a Chicago history book. I can't remember when I read something this well written and enjoyed it so much.Governor Henry Horner, Chicago Politics, and the Great Depression Overview
Want to learn more information about Governor Henry Horner, Chicago Politics, and the Great Depression?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment