Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Age of French Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Art Institute of Chicago? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Age of French Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Art Institute of Chicago. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Age of French Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Art Institute of Chicago Review"Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 'Jeremiah, what do you see?'And I said, 'I see a branch of an almond tree.'" -- Jeremiah 1:11 (NKJV)
The Art Institute of Chicago was the first museum that I ever had the pleasure to visit that had a deep collection in 19th century French art, especially Impressionism and Post-Impressionism. I was in rapture while in the museum and for days afterwards. While in college, I had the immense joy of working near the Art Institute for a summer so that I could even stop by during my lunches. My fascination grew. Since then, no trip to Chicago is ever planned without trying to include a visit to the Art Institute.
Until now, I had no powerful way to refresh and to expand my recollection of these marvelous works when not in Chicago. In this volume, I was delighted to learn more about the collection's formation, to find outstanding reproductions (including many full-page magnifications of key details), and lots of commentaries that go well beyond the usual "chat" label or recorded observations. In particular, the painting-related essays are excellent at expanding the viewer's ability to "see" added aspects of these marvelous works. I felt that I had never enjoyed a finer visit to the Art Institute to enjoy so many of my favorite works. The treatments of Seurat and Monet are especially outstanding.
Well done!!The Age of French Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Art Institute of Chicago Overview
Want to learn more information about The Age of French Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Art Institute of Chicago?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment