Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press)) Review

Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then and Now (Thunder Bay Press))
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press))? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press)). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press)) ReviewOwing Already a copy of "Above Chicago" By R.Cameron, a ground-breaking master in this kind of aerial photographic himself, I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this new release by O'Gorman, which from the title seemed to follow in Cameron's wake with, maybe, a little more attention to the comparison between old and new.
The moment I started browsing through its pages though I immediately realized this was no second best, especially because the "now" images are really recent ones (Cameron's title dates back to 1987). All areas of the city are caught on film, or more likely on pixel,and Chicago has never looked better! The overall quality of the images is very high, both technically and in terms of content, the text captions are concise, accurate and very informative, which is also a plus for this book.
Glad I pushed the button "purchase", I'm already looking forward to the release of the upcoming title in the series "Los Angeles from the air".Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press)) Overview

Want to learn more information about Chicago from the Air Then and Now (Then & Now (Thunder Bay Press))?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment