Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Chicago Bears: Yesterday & Today? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Chicago Bears: Yesterday & Today. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Chicago Bears: Yesterday & Today ReviewMy first Bears' game was in Wrigley Field in 1954. Since that time, I have lived and died by der Bears. Players like JC Caroline, Willie Galamore, Rick Caeseras, Bill George, Dr. Bill McCall Harlan Hill burn brightly in my memory. Then came the Kansas comet, Gayle Sayers along with Rudy and Big Mike and a corp of line backers that could suck the wind out of a sail. This book takes me back to the beginning where the culture and traditions were established. And then beyond the 1963 season when the Bears won it all against the Giants at Wrigley. I can still see in my mind's eye Y.A.Title of the Giants walking off the field at half-time with blood running down his face.It gives me a better idea about the development of George Halas and why losing simply was not an option. I would match any Bear along with Superman, Captain Marvel, Batman and GI Joe against any villian in the NFL. And we would win because goodness and the American way was always the Bears' way. Together we could triumph over all evil. I highly recommend that you purchase this book and backup your tainted opinions which become more pro-Bear along with the facts. Then no one will ever master you or the Chicago Bears. It's a legacy we old timers must uphold until the day we die and then I will gladly bleed orange and blue for an eternity when I fail to awaken from my annual hibernation. Go Chicago Bears!!!!!!Chicago Bears: Yesterday & Today OverviewWant to learn more information about Chicago Bears: Yesterday & Today?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment