Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light (Art Institute of Chicago)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light (Art Institute of Chicago). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light (Art Institute of Chicago) ReviewI was browsing through the book store at the Art Institute of Chicago and was attracted to a new book that accompanies an upcoming exhibition at the museum. The beautiful cover of the book invited me to pick it up and open it. I know a little about Winslow Homer, but did not appreciate his accomplishments with watercolors until I flipped through this book. The staff at the book store must have thought I was a little nutty as I spent nearly an hour studying the gorgeous artwork and rich information about the artist, his times, and watercolor technique. The most interesting part is how the authors uncovered, just like CSI, how the artist created the pieces and what the watercolors originally looked like. I feel a little guilty buying the book from Amazon and not the Institute's store, but the museum will probably still benefit. This book is perfect for anyone whether you are an artist, a scientist, a lover or art, or just want to treat your eyes and mind to something beautiful on a dreary winter day. I am looking forward to returning to the museum and walking through the exhibition, which opens on February 16th.Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light (Art Institute of Chicago) OverviewWant to learn more information about Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light (Art Institute of Chicago)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment