Murder & Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL) Review

Murder and Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Murder & Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Murder & Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Murder & Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL) ReviewThis is the third book in this series of five that I have read, and is the best one thus far. Included in this book is the death of Frank Capone during the Cicero election of 1924, the death of John Hamilton (one of John Dillinger's cohorts), the murder of Eddie O'Hare, Roger Touhy, John Wayne Gacy, and the demise of Lester Gillis (aka "Baby Face" Nelson). My favorite of the above stories is the one entitled "The Battle of Barrington" which provides us with the shootout between the F.B.I. and "Baby Face" Nelson. There is a heartbreaking story involving the murder of three boys in October of 1955 in addition to a few others. I have found all of the books I have read in this series worth while, but this one is the best so far.Murder & Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL) Overview

Want to learn more information about Murder & Mayhem on Chicago's West Side (IL)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment