Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Murder & Mayhem in Chicago's Downtown (IL)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Murder & Mayhem in Chicago's Downtown (IL). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Murder & Mayhem in Chicago's Downtown (IL) ReviewIf you have done considerable reading on Chicago gangsterdom and are looking for something new in that regard you probably will not find it here. However, I found this book to be interesting reading even though I have read numerous books on Chicago crime and prowled the streets and cemeteries with a friend looking for old haunts with an infamous past. This volume includes chapters on Dean O'Banion, Hymie Weiss, Jake Lingle, Terrible Tommy O'Connor, and other lesser lights that may be somewhat more obscure. I especially enjoyed the first chapter on the December 30, 1903, fire at the "fireproof" Iroquois Theatre. I had heard of it, but had never read anything about it.I found this book and two others in this series in Chicago two weeks ago, and ordered the remaining two from Amazon. For anyone interested in Chicago crime this should be an interesting set for you to acquire. I look forward to reading the remaining four.Murder & Mayhem in Chicago's Downtown (IL) Overview
Want to learn more information about Murder & Mayhem in Chicago's Downtown (IL)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment