Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago Review

Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago ReviewThis is by far the largest entry into the Haunted Chicago Legacy and has been years in the making...literally. While writing this book I called it the beast and was it ever. The final version contains 88 stories and the print version is 421 pages. I literally rewrote each and every tale from scratch and updated each one with tons of brand new and updated material.
This beast will be the last Haunted Chicago book I write for a very long time...no, I'm not out of ghosts, I'm just tired of writing them and want to write something else for a while. Don't worry, I will come back to it down the road.
This and the other Haunted Chicago title are my first attempts at an ebook, so for give me if they're not up to your standards. I have learned quite a lot since they were released and I have a feeling that the next ebook will be better.Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago Overview

Want to learn more information about Dead Lee's Guide To Haunted Chicago?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment