Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Of Prairie, Woods, and Water: Two Centuries of Chicago Nature Writing? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Of Prairie, Woods, and Water: Two Centuries of Chicago Nature Writing. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Of Prairie, Woods, and Water: Two Centuries of Chicago Nature Writing ReviewI keep this book on my nightstand for a quick read. Joel Greenberg did a great job with this book. The writings are well organized into groups: Landscape, Botany, Land Animals, Water World, Mindscapes. He also researched and included biographical information on the authors when the information was available to him. A few of the writings are anonymous. I like the fact that he did not edit the essays from their original format.A few of my favorites are "A Hoosier Tramp" by Samuel A. Harper, "Tragedy in the Home of the Owls" by Edward B. Clark and the poem "On Improving The Property" by May T. Watts. But as I thumb through the book again I see many others that I could easily say are my favorite. I found myself reading the biographical info before reading the essay. I wanted to know a little about the authors and the time frame first.
Great read. Check it out!
Of Prairie, Woods, and Water: Two Centuries of Chicago Nature Writing Overview
Want to learn more information about Of Prairie, Woods, and Water: Two Centuries of Chicago Nature Writing?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment