Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition) Review

Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition) ReviewThis is the one of the neatest little books on Chicago that I have ever seen. Recently, I was on a business trip to the windy city and purchased two little books by Joan Greene that were done as a series for the Chicago Cultural Center Foundation.
The one on Marshall Field's is great -- wonderful photos -- old and new and a good tribute to a Chicago institution that will be changing it's name next year. Growing up near Chicago, Marshall Field's Walnut Room Restaurant was always a treat at Christmas time and I love that the books has several recipes included. What I did not know and the book talks about is the number of retail first that began at Marshall Field's. If you like shopping or history or Chicago, this little easy-read is a must. I am ordering one for my sister to enjoy over Christmas.
P. S. The Chicken Potpie recipe from Field's is included. I remember my mother ordering that when I was a child. The book made me want to stop by Field's for a meal the next time I am in town.
Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition) Overview

Want to learn more information about Marshall Field's Food and Fashion (Chicago Tradition)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment