The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series) Review

The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series) ReviewI had to get another review book required, I think it may have been a Saunders? Anyways it sucked. Later on with a review course I took I got this Chicago Review one. I loved it. The chapters are segmented into body systems, and has a review in three easy sections So lets say we are in the cardiovascular review it would review - anatomy (ex:valves, blood flow)/pharmacology(ex:nitro or dig)/med-surg disease(ex:MI, CAD). Then it asks you the questions. I thought it interesting, and easy to delve into. My other book had print after print after print, it wasn't easily approachable.
Now that I am taking my last semester of RN school, Im actually looking for the companies RN book if they have it! That's how I came upon this review ;)The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series) Overview

Want to learn more information about The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment