Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Fodor's Chicago 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Fodor's Chicago 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Fodor's Chicago 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide) ReviewAs usual, Fodor's comes through. Their books are well written, informative and since this is a 2011 edition, probably as accurate as any current guide book.I do a lot of research and I mean A LOT, so I love looking reading guide books. You get ideas that you can either follow through online or use as is. This book covers the usual - hotels, restaurants, sights, transportation etc.., but covers them thoroughly, along with other invaluable information. I guess I enjoy reading a good guide book, as much as I enjoy a good novel and I read them cover to cover if they fit my needs and criteria.
I used to think that Fodors books were written only for affluent travelers - WRONG... there is so much that appeals to travelers on all budgets. Of course hotels and restaurants are usually high end, but there are so many other entries and things to do, and pertinent information on your destination that make Fodors worthwhile for all budgets - and of course if you want to splurge or eat and stay in a higher range, you have those options.
I use guide books mainly for things to see and do and for restaurants and out of town trips etc...Fodor's Chicago 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide) Overview
Want to learn more information about Fodor's Chicago 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment